Our Mission is:
To provide a safe, caring, comfortable environment and a sense of belonging to people with a range of learning disabilities in order to achieve their maximum potential.
- To put our service users first; in their Best interest.
- To provide a safe and secure environment for our service users with agreed staffing levels.
- To provide a service that is driven by the needs and aspirations of the service users by listening to them.
- To ensure are service users are cared for in an appropriate manner and to live as independently as possible. This will be achieved by developing service users living skills.ie Personal care, cooking, pursuing interests/hobbies, reducing risks, freedom of expression, social skills and self-development.
- To provide service users with stimulation and the opportunity to experience new activities based in the community.
- To asses, monitor and review care plans on an on-going basis to reflect the development and changing needs of all service users.
- To assist service users in accessing specialised services /appointments that may be needed. Eg. Hospital/GP appointments and therapy sessions.
- To encourage parental, family and friendship relationships.
- To respect service user’s religious, ethnic and cultural diversity by responding appropriately to them.